Accounts Receivable SpecialistApply
CBS Interactive is the premier online content network for information and online operations of CBS Corporation as well as some of the top native digital brands in the entertainment industry. Our brands dive deep into the things people care about across entertainment, technology, news, games, business and sports. With over 1 billion users visiting our properties every quarter, we are a global top 10 web property and one of the largest premium content networks online.
Check us out on The Muse to get an inside look into #LifeAtCBSi through employee testimonials, office photos and company updates.
- Manage collection activities for a designated AR portfolio to maximize cash collection. Develop positive relationships with customers, while still achieving target DSO results.
- Perform ongoing credit line evaluation; monitor payment patterns and order review.
- Investigate and resolve customer disputes/issues by working with Client Services, Sales Teams, and other departments, as needed.
- Ability to work closely with the Billing Specialist/Analyst on invoices that need to be re-billed.
- Assists in A/R related special projects including unapplied cash, collection analysis, trends, and collections at risk.
- Reconcile assigned accounts to maintain account accuracy.
- Work with management to provide accurate cash forecast models.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Reconcile accounts on a timely basis by quickly and consistently following up on unidentified cash receipts and credits.
- Strengthening processes to permit accurate reporting
- Automating processes to avoid manual entry
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in quantitative field; Masters a plus.
- 5+ years of relevant working experience in a similar role.
- Strong detail-orientation with a penchant for data accuracy.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with ability to create and deliver findings, presentations and reports to senior management.
- Exemplary relationship builder who is consultative in nature and able to quickly form partnerships with colleagues and customers.
- Experience in the online entertainment industry.