Accounts Payable CoordinatorApply
Responsibility for all aspects of the CBS Interactive UK accounts payable function
· Operate the Accounts Payable processes within the agreed time lines, ensuring that all invoices are: -
- circulated for authorisation
- approved in line with the current authorising matrix
- paid and within the CBS Interactive UK payment terms
· Each month carry out a thorough review of CBS Interactive UK’s employee’s hard copy expense claims ensuring that items claimed are in accordance with the company expense policy and that each claim is correctly authorised and supported with the appropriate back-up
· Ensure that for each submitted claim hard copies are subsequently received
· Ensure that a summary expense reimbursement list is forwarded to HR for inclusion in the current month’s payroll reimbursement within the stipulated timeline and the appropriate journal entry is prepared and uploaded
· Check creditor statements to supplier account on Oracle and investigate any anomalies immediately
· Ensure any invoice and/or payment queries received are reviewed and resolved at the earliest opportunity and that those involved are updated in a timely manner
· Provide cover to the AP function for LFM and CCS in the absence of the Assistant Accountant
Responsibility for maintenance CBS Interactive UK multi currency cash books
· Daily review and cash book update of banking activity and advising the appropriate personnel to ensure prompt verification and GL processing
· Prepare manual cheque and online payments when required having verified the request is in line with the current authorising matrix
· Prepare appropriate journal entries for manual cheques and online payments and/or receipts
· Working collaboratively with the Assistant Accountant to perform a monthly review of CBSi’s UK petty cash
Responsibility for maintenance of CBS Interactive UK multi currency intercompany and intracompany accounts
· Ensuring that all recharges in and/or out are logged, circulated for authorisation, approved in line with the current authorising mandate
· Maintain and update on a monthly basis each Intracompany and Intercompany schedule, ensuring confirmation from the entity concerned is agreed and received within the agreed time lines
· Provide Intercompany and Intracompany cover in the absence of the Assistant Accountant
· Housekeeping and Admin for the above.
· Offer support to the Management Accountant
· Responsibility for ensuring Audit requests are met efficiently and effectively for areas under their remit
· Be available to support other projects as and when required.
You have –
· 2-3 Years in a Finance Department
· Educated to ‘A’ level or equivalent professional experience.
· Grade B or above GCSE in Maths and English or equivalent relevant experience.
· Competent using Microsoft Excel.
· Experience of working in a finance department within an Accounts Receivable and/or Accounts Payable role.
You might also have –
· Financial systems experience and skills –knowledge of Oracle Financials is not essential but would be advantageous.
· Comfort around higher management
· Action Oriented
· Integrity & Trust
· Interpersonal savvy
· Peer relationships
· Problem solving
· Time management