CBS Interactive, a division of ViacomCBS, is the world’s largest publisher of premium digital content and a perennial top 10 Internet company. CBS Interactive’s brands span popular categories like technology, entertainment, sports, news and gaming.
Properties include the websites, apps and streaming services of the CBS Television Network such as the CBS All Access subscription service, CBS News Digital platforms including the 24/7 digital news network CBSN, and CBS Sports Digital brands including the 24-hour streaming sports news network CBS Sports HQ, as well as digital-first properties in key content verticals, including CNET, ZDNet, TVGuide.com, GameSpot, Last.fm, Metacritic and Chowhound.
Follow CBS Interactive on Twitter and Facebook.
- Partner with sales to build client relationships
- Be main point of contact for all post sale client requests
- Work with marketing, pricing and sales to create thoughtful media plans and proposals
- Manage collection of creative assets, tracking and ad verification from clients / agency contacts and coordinate with Ops
- Responsible for order creation and management
- Process Insertion Orders and ensure they are compliant
- Project Manage and coordinate with internal teams all necessary elements for campaign execution
- Work with Ops & Campaign Strategists to monitor and optimize campaigns
- Work with internal teams on billing reconciliation
- Help Sales upsell and renew business
- Sales professional with an entrepreneurial spirit who thrives in a team, goal oriented environment.
- 2+ years proven digital advertising experience
- Have a strong desire to win and grow as digital ad sales professional.
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to manage stress well, and juggle multiple account challenges at once.
- BS/BA degree, or equivalent training and experience.
- Must be extremely detail oriented.
- Fluent in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience working with DFP or Salesforce
- Experience building and booking media plans
ViacomCBS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet
At ViacomCBS, the spirit of inclusion feeds into everything that we do, on-screen and off. From the programming and movies we create to employee benefits/programs and social impact outreach initiatives, we believe that opportunity, access, resources and rewards should be available to and for the benefit of all. ViacomCBS is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access www.viacbs.com/careers as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by calling 212.846.5500 or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only messages left for this purpose will be returned.