Account Manager - NYApply
CBS Business Unit: CBS Interactive
Job Type: Full-Time Staff
Job Location: New York, NY, US
CBS Interactive is the premier online content network for information and online operations of CBS Corporation as well as some of the top native digital brands in the entertainment industry. Our brands dive deep into the things people care about across entertainment, technology, news, games, business and sports. With over 1 billion users visiting our properties every quarter, we are a global top 10 web property and one of the largest premium content networks online.
The Account Manager will be responsible for supporting the sales team in selling, planning, executing and monitoring the digital advertising programs of CBS Interactive’s customer base.
This individual will work with a designated sales team to ensure flawless campaign planning and execution as well as provide optimal client service support for assigned advertisers and agencies. The Account Manager will serve as the primary point of contact for client inquiries and requests pertaining to their digital programs, which includes: preparing proposals and client presentations, providing clients with pricing and inventory availability, and communicating regular campaign performance.
- Partner with sales to build client relationships
- Be main point of contact for all post sale client requests
- Work with marketing, pricing and sales to create thoughtful media plans and proposals
- Manage collection of creative assets, tracking and ad verification from clients / agency contacts and coordinate with Ops
- Responsible for order creation and management
- Process Insertion Orders and ensure they are compliant
- Project Manage and coordinate with internal teams all necessary elements for campaign execution
- Work with Ops & Campaign Strategists to monitor and optimize campaigns
- Work with internal teams on billing reconciliation
- Help Sales upsell and renew business
What you bring to the team:
You have -
- Sales professional with an entrepreneurial spirit who thrives in a team, goal oriented environment.
- 2-3 years proven digital advertising experience
- Have a strong desire to win and grow as digital ad sales professional.
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to manage stress well, and juggle multiple account challenges at once.
- BS/BA degree, or equivalent training and experience.
- Must be extremely detail oriented.
- Fluent in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
You might also have -
- Experience working with DFP or Salesforce
- Experience building and booking media plans
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled