Account Manager SaaSApply
CBS Interactive is the premier online content network for information and online operations of CBS Corporation as well as some of the top native digital brands in the entertainment industry. Our brands dive deep into the things people care about across entertainment, technology, news, games, business and sports. With over 1 billion users visiting our properties every quarter, we are a global top 10 web property and one of the largest premium content networks online.
- Act as the primary point of contact for all customer service related issues for a single, high-level account.
- Responsible of full-cycle customer support and account management for strategic, complex, high visibility, or tactically important accounts
- Provide in-depth analysis on issues that arise; advise management on customized solutions
- Track and report key metrics as defined by the customer contract
- Schedule and run regular calls and onsite meetings with this key account to report progress on established goals, gather additional requirements and strengthen the partnership.
- Work closely with internal teams (Sales, Product Management, Development, Production) to facilitate customer contract renewals, identify up sell opportunities and monitor overall customer health including meeting the contractual SLAs.
- Conduct web based training sessions for new contacts.
- Provide a deep level of analysis of customer integrations with CCS products and services, as well as identifying the customer’s long-term business strategy, with an eye towards providing information to help craft the CCS future product roadmap.
- Create and maintain customer facing documentation with an eye towards improving our customer's ability to self serve.
- 5+ or more years experience, in the Channel, supporting Major Key Accounts (Assigned to large, complex, high visibility, strategic, or tactically important accounts)
- Excellent written, verbal communication, and presentation skills (ability to speak with persons of various social, cultural, economic, and educational backgrounds)
- Proven experience with problem-solving, decision-making, and multitasking to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers in a professional and timely manner.
- Ability to develop and maintain excellent working relationship with customers and internal company departments to smoothly and effectively address customer needs.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Demonstrated ability to learn various applications quickly and with limited training
- Ability to work onsite in San Bruno, CA
- XML, HTML/CSS experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled