Account Manager - CNET Content SolutionsApply
CBS Business Unit: CBS Interactive
Job Type: Full-Time Staff
Job Location: Irvine, CA, US
CBS Interactive is the premier online content network for information and online operations of CBS Corporation as well as some of the top native digital brands in the entertainment industry. Our brands dive deep into the things people care about across entertainment, technology, news, games, business and sports. With over 1 billion users visiting our properties every quarter, we are a global top 10 web property and one of the largest premium content networks online.
CNET Content Solutions (CCS) is the global leader in the exchange of product information, rich content and ecommerce solutions that powers ecommerce sites from SMB to Enterprise. Since 1999 we have served our clients by providing aggregation, management, exchange and syndication of product information (images, specs, related products) between manufacturers, distributors, retailers, VARs, and marketplaces. Over the years our products and services have grown to meet client demands to include rich content syndication, cross-sell and up-sell services, product finders and selectors, custom solutions, quote/procurement Saas solutions, ecommerce store service, and global ecommerce insights and analytics.
We are looking for a new team member to support a new, high level account. You will be responsible for managing the relationship between CCS and the customer, including as the primary point of contact for all customer service issues, building relationships with key contacts, presenting CCS products and services, proving ROI and identifying and executing up sell opportunities. In this role you will be interfacing with our own Sales, Product Management and Development teams, as well as other Customer Service resources.
Your Day-to- Day:
- You will be responsible for full-cycle customer support and account management for a new, strategic, complex, high visibility and tactically important account.
- You will provide a deep level of analysis of the customer's integration with CCS products and services, as well as identifying the customer’s long term business strategy, with an eye towards providing information to help craft the future CCS product road map.
- You will provide in-depth analysis and troubleshooting for issues that arise back to the customer as well as advise management on potential custom solutions
- Track and report key metrics as defined by the customer's contract
- Schedule and run regular calls and onsite meetings with this key account to report progress on established goals, gather additional requirements and strengthen the partnership.
- Work closely with the Sales team to facilitate the customer's contract renewal, identify up sell opportunities and monitor overall customer health.
- Work with Product Management and Executive Management to create both long and short term objectives based on identified customer needs and goals.
- Conduct web based training sessions for new contacts.
- Create and maintain customer facing documentation with an eye towards improving our customer's ability to self serve
As this is a new customer, your primary project will be to help the customer with the inital integration of products and services.
What you bring to the team:
- 5+ or more years of experience supporting major, key accounts (Assigned to large, complex, high visibility, strategic, or tactically important accounts)
- Track record of high level customer service and support
- Excellent written and verbal communication, as well as excellent presentation skills (ability to speak with persons of various social, cultural, economic, and educational backgrounds)
- Proven experience with problem-solving, decision-making, and multitasking to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers in a professional and timely manner.
- Ability to develop and maintain excellent working relationship with customers and internal company departments in order to smoothly and effectively address customer needs.
- Possesses wide-ranging experience using professional concepts and company objectives to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
You may also have:
- SalesForce.com experience helpful, but not required.
- XML, SQL, and HTML/CSS experience a plus
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled