CBS Interactive, a division of ViacomCBS, is the world’s largest publisher of premium digital content and a perennial top 10 Internet company. CBS Interactive’s brands span popular categories like technology, entertainment, sports, news and gaming.
Properties include the websites, apps and streaming services of the CBS Television Network such as the CBS All Access subscription service, CBS News Digital platforms including the 24/7 digital news network CBSN, and CBS Sports Digital brands including the 24-hour streaming sports news network CBS Sports HQ, as well as digital-first properties in key content verticals, including CNET, ZDNet, TVGuide.com, GameSpot, Last.fm, Metacritic and Chowhound.
Follow CBS Interactive on Twitter and Facebook.
- Manage a territory and sales quota.
- Develop account and territory strategies for long-term development and revenue growth.
- Generate new sales leads.
- Act as a business specialist on behalf of your clients- strategically developing digital and mixed media solutions to suit their objective.
- Establish and foster relationships with clients by conducting a high volume of face-to-face calls.
- Prioritize and lead to ensure proper account management both internally and externally.
- Collaborate with centers of excellence to develop strategic roadmaps and generate revenue across the portfolio.
- Establish oneself as a thought leader within the digital community and evangelize ViacomCBS’s unique positioning within the marketplace.
- Ability to stay ahead of the curve on marketplace trends relating to their clients as well as the digital industry.
- Sales professional with an entrepreneurial spirit who thrives in a team, goal-oriented environment.
- 3+ years proven advertising interactive sales experience.
- Have a strong desire to win and grow as digital ad sales professional.
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills.
- Well-developed presentation skills.
- Ability to manage stress well, and juggle multiple account challenges at once.
- BS/BA degree, or equivalent training and experience.
- Must be extremely detail oriented.
- Fluent in Microsoft Suite, G Suite and Salesforce
ViacomCBS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet
At ViacomCBS, the spirit of inclusion feeds into everything that we do, on-screen and off. From the programming and movies we create to employee benefits/programs and social impact outreach initiatives, we believe that opportunity, access, resources and rewards should be available to and for the benefit of all. ViacomCBS is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access www.viacbs.com/careers as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by calling 212.846.5500 or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only messages left for this purpose will be returned.