Account Executive, B2B TechApply
CBS Interactive is the premier online content network for information and online operations of CBS Corporation as well as some of the top native digital brands in the entertainment industry. Our brands dive deep into the things people care about across entertainment, technology, news, games, business and sports. With over 1 billion users visiting our properties every quarter, we are a global top 10 web property and one of the largest premium content networks online.
The Account Executive is responsible for managing all aspects of sales generation for the CBS technology group (including CNET, ZDNet, and TechRepublic) in his/her assigned territory/vertical in order to consistently meet or exceed territory sales goals. Right now, we are looking for an Account Executive in New York, New York
- Develop and set the strategic direction required to meet and exceed sales quotas.
- Development of new business lines and strategic engagements with top marketers, and ad agencies.
- Develop the sales pipeline to maximize revenue and provide accurate forecasting.
- Be recognized as a sales leader within the territory.
- Be trained on our solutions and sales techniques.
- Demonstrate motivation to sell and have a love of our industry.
- Work with sales management to set goals for your region.
- Generate a high volume of sales, prospects, presentations, RFPs, and deals.
- Work with team to provide ongoing sales support to your efforts.
- Experience in both branding and direct response online advertising sales and a strong understanding of the overall online advertising landscape.
- Particular expertise around B2B advertising, including lead generation, content creation, and branding is critical.
You have -
- 2+ years proven experience in online advertising sales preferably with B2B and/or tech clients
- Have a proven track record selling to agencies as well as direct clients in a designated geographical region or vertical
- Excellent book of client and agency contacts
- Must possess superb organizational, written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to think quickly and develop, structure, negotiate, draft and maintain advertiser partnerships, alliances, and relationships
- Proven track record of revenue generation in online advertising sales and exceeding goals
All candidates must successfully complete a background check prior to starting employment at CBS Interactive. CBS Interactive is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or status as a veteran. CBS Interactive complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled