CBS Interactive is the premier online content network for information and online operations of ViacomCBS as well as some of the top native digital brands in the entertainment industry. Our brands dive deep into the things people care about across entertainment, technology, news, games, business and sports. With over 1 billion users visiting our properties every quarter, we are a global top 10 web property and one of the largest premium content networks online.
Truly premium content. At true scale. Only CBSi.
CBS Interactive is the premier online content network for information and online operations of CBS Corporation as well as some of the top native digital brands in the entertainment industry. Our brands dive deep into the things people care about across entertainment, technology, news, games, business and sports. With over 1 billion users visiting our properties every quarter, we are a global top 10 web property and one of the largest premium content networks online.
This is a 12 month FTC position based in our Sydney office.
The Account Coordinator will be responsible for supporting the B2B Sales Team in planning, executing and monitoring B2B advertising programs.
This individual will work with a designated Sales team to ensure flawless campaign planning and execution as well as provide optimal client service support for assigned Advertisers and Agencies. This includes working across Lead Generation, Email Marketing, Custom Content and Display types of campaigns.
The Account Coordinator will serve as the support point of contact for client inquires and requests pertaining to their advertising programs. On a daily basis, this individual is tasked with preparing sales orders, collecting and presenting campaign materials from clients or agencies, managing campaign deadlines and tracking impression delivery etc. Additionally, the Account Coordinator will work closely with clients and agencies to maximize effectiveness of their advertising campaigns.
● Verify inventory availability throughout the sales process
● Create internal orders and insertion orders that adhere to defined business processes
● Communicate ad specifications and creative lead times to advertisers/agencies
● Collect creatives from clients, verify specifications and follow pre-defined creative/traffic processes
● Monitor campaigns and ensure campaign delivery
● Provide clients/sales with any necessary campaign reporting
● Interact with the accounting department to address client credit and billing requests/issues
● Provide Sales administrative/account related support.
This candidate will work on projects across the entire CBSi Business to Business Media Group portfolio. These projects include some of the world’s biggest web sites: ZDNet, TechRepublic, CBS News and Download.com!
● Cheerful professional who thrives in a team, goal oriented environment.
● 1-2 years proven media campaign management experience in the digital space.
● Have a strong desire to learn about digital campaign execution and lead generation.
● Exceptional communication and organizational skills.
● Ability to manage stress well, and juggle multiple account challenges at once.
● BS/BA degree, or equivalent training and experience.
● Must be extremely detail oriented.
● Fluent in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
● Knowledge and experience with DFP and Salesforce will be a bonus.