.NET Web DeveloperApply
CBS Business Unit: CBS Interactive
Job Type: Full-Time Staff
Job Location: El Dorado Hills, CA, US
CBS Interactive is the premier online content network for information and online operations of CBS Corporation as well as some of the top native digital brands in the entertainment industry. Our brands dive deep into the things people care about across entertainment, technology, news, games, business and sports. With over 1 billion users visiting our properties every quarter, we are a global top 10 web property and one of the largest premium content networks online.
As America’s source for high school sports, MaxPreps dominates the space in coverage of the hard-earned achievements of student-athletes across the nation. We strive to serve team communities and showcase accomplishments of athletes to families, colleagues, and fans.
MaxPreps was founded in 2002, and acquired by CBS Corporation in 2007. Enjoy the benefits of working for one of the world's largest digital media companies while working at MaxPreps' Sacramento-area headquarters with a tight-knit team of people driven toward promoting high school sports through community relationships and cutting edge technology.
- We are seeking an experienced full stack developer with emphasis on web applications. We are a Microsoft shop primarily using C#, ASP.NET and SQL. However, we are seeking the best and brightest engineers to work alongside a small team and make a strong impact, so if you have experience in other technologies and believe you’re a good fit, then we want to hear from you!
- We are building a variety of microservice-oriented web applications utilizing an expanding selection of tools and services, including Microsoft stacks and native AWS services.
- We are heavily focused on advancing our products and services, and looking for an engineer that is driven to make an impact and help us learn and grow the product, utilizing modern techniques and services.
- Develop modern web products consistent with product requirement specifications, utilizing C# ASP.NET and AWS technologies
- Engineer and author a variety of code constructs, systems, APIs, and web pages consistent with product specifications
- Learn the structure of a complex, mature software application, and be able to locate and repair problems
- Develop database solutions consistent with product requirement specifications, utilizing SQL and NoSQL technologies
- Architect and implement solutions toward product goals
- Build new features to existing applications
- Contribute to code refactoring and implementing service-oriented architecture
What you bring to the team:
You Have -
- 3-5 years of professional experience, with a broad range of skills and experience in web application development on the C# .NET and SQL stack.
- Expertise in C#, ASP.NET, MVC, RESTful, SQL, and experience with .NET Core
- Experience writing unit tests
You might also have -
- Knowledge and interest in sports, sports management, and statistics
- Experience working with sports-related properties
- Developed web applications in AWS, and used native AWS services
- Experience with React.Js
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled