VP Digital Media & ContentApply
CBS Films is a multifaceted studio handling the development, financing, production and marketing of theatrical motion pictures. Specializing in original small to medium sized titles, CBS Films releases to date include, “Hell or High Water,” “Patriots Day,” “American Assassin,” The DUFF,” “The Woman in Black,” and, “Last Vegas.”
CBS Films is looking for a creative and passionate VP with experience planning, executing and analyzing digital media campaigns for movies or television. The person in this role will be a key member of the highly efficient CBS Films Digital Marketing Team. Working closely with every department at CBS Films and with our media agency and distribution partners at every stage of a theatrical marketing campaign. Core areas of focus will be official websites, ad creative and interactive features. They will also be responsible for the selection, hiring and management of numerous creative and support agencies. This role demands a motivated individual who is comfortable dealing with media outlets, digital content partners and filmmakers. This role is about challenging assumptions, constant adaptation and having an impact on each and every CBS Films title.
- Responsible for creating and overseeing domestic digital media and content strategies.
- Maintain oversight of the media agency for all buying and planning services.
- Establish, track and reconcile budgets, outlet mix, optimization.
- A complete understanding of programmatic, search, social and video advertising.
- Work across the division, distribution partners and CBS Corporation to coordinate strategy and execution of cross promotions.
- Coordinate with the CBS Films Creative Advertising department and multiple vendors on the creation and implementation of a digital brand and marketing narrative for each title.
- Oversee the development of all digital creative materials – including websites, ad creative, digital features, etc.
- 5+ years’ executive experience at a film studio, television network or industry media agency.
- 8+ years’ experience in the entertainment industry.
- Strong organizational, communicational and leadership skills.
- An analytical mindset and comfort acknowledging what is or is not working mid-campaign is required.
- A demonstrable competence in relevant computer skills, media plan building and digital design.
- An empathetic and collaborative mindset. This is a team that earns wins through disciplined preparation and hard work, go-it-alone, know-it-all geniuses need not apply.
- Above everything else, applicant must love movies.