Executive Assistant EVP, AcquisitionsApply
Established in 2007, CBS Films is a multifaceted studio handling the development, financing, production and marketing of theatrical motion pictures. CBS Films currently plans to release four to six movies a year spanning all genres and will oversee their global distribution with partners while self-distributing the titles theatrically in the United States. The studio has released nearly thirty films to date, including "The Woman In Black," "The DUFF," "Middle School," "Hell Or High Water," "American Assassin," and "Patriots Day," and will be releasing more new titles this year, including "Winchester" and "Hellfest."
Reporting to the EVP of Acquisitions, the ideal candidate would have strengths in communication and organization. Primary duties include, but are not limited to working closely with Executive in regard to meetings, managing calendar, research as requested on a variety of subject matters, data entry, and watching movies. Required to take notes and establish follow up schedules. Screens incoming calls, assists with setting priorities for meetings/conference calls, extensive travel arrangements and coordinating a busy schedule. May include some travel to film festivals.
- Minimum of 2 years administrative experience supporting an executive in Entertainment/Publicity industry. Agency Experience a plus
- Strong organizational and follow-thru skills.
- Must have extensive knowledge of independent films and financing structures.
- Ability to source and research current and upcoming film talent and production related information.
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, FileMaker and Excel.
- Ability to maintain professionalism under pressure.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, and multitask.
- Effective communicator, both verbally and written.
- Ability to work with confidential information.
- Positive attitude and the ability to be proactive, resourceful and flexible.
- Impeccable phone etiquette and tone with all levels of staff.
- Strong people skills, including the ability to work effectively as part of a team