CBS Films Legal/Finance 2017 InternshipApply
Established in 2007, CBS Films is a multifaceted studio handling the development, financing, production and marketing of theatrical motion pictures. CBS Films currently plans to release four to six movies a year spanning all genres and will oversee their global distribution with partners while self-distributing the titles theatrically in the United States. The studio has released more than a dozen films including "The Woman in Black”, "Salmon Fishing in the Yemen”, "Seven Psychopaths”, "The Kings of Summer”, “Last Vegas”, "Inside Llewyn Davis”, "The DUFF", “Hell or High Water” and “Patriot’s Day” to date.
· - Must be enrolled in a college or university-majoring in Business.
· -Review legal documents and company contracts as directed by Legal Coordinator
· -Assist Legal Coordinator by working in contracts database
· -Organize file room and manage document storage through Iron Mountain.
· -Review international sales contracts and update foreign sales database in MS Access
· -Knowledge of MS Excel, Word, and Oracle is preferable.
· -One should have excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to think outside of the box.-Ready to work